50-64 Flu Clinic.
- It is vital that you DO NOT attend for vaccination if you or a member of your household currently has symptoms of COVID-19 or if you are self-isolating due to contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Weekend clinics will be held on the 6th, 13th and 20th of December.
- You will need to come to the back of the surgery on the morning of the clinic and queue at your allotted time. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early.
- Clinicians will not be allowed to touch clothing. Therefore, we ask patients to wear suitable clothing so that the upper arm can be easily exposed.
- It is important that you wear a face mask/covering when attending the appointment.
- There will be a one-way system in place.
Please book using our online booking services if you are registered for this or phone 01403 330266 Tues to Fri after 3pm to book an appointment for your flu vaccination.