Flu Clinics are all being held on Sundays this year.
- 20th September
- 27th September
- 4th October
- 11th October
- 18th October
- 8th November
This year, we will be running our flu clinics differently to ensure that we are COVID safe.
- All patients must have been sent a letter with their eligibility and a pre-booked appointment in one of the clinics.
- Please book using our online booking services if you are registered for this or phone 01403 330266 Tues to Fri between 10am & 4pm to book an appointment for your flu vaccination.
- Ensure you bring your letter with you on the day of your appointment.
- It is important that you wear a face mask/covering when attending the appointment.
- If you are unable to stand or queue or need assistance from a carer, please tell the Receptionist when booking and we will book you an alternative appointment.
This year the flu vaccine is being offered on the NHS to :
- Adults 65 and over
- Patients with certain medical conditions(including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age) such as: COPD, CHD, Diabetes, Chronic respiratory disease or any other clinical at risk group:
- Pregnant women
- Households who are shielding (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Carers working in a residential home and agency carers
Please note children aged 2 and 3 years old on 31.8.20 will be able to book appointments from the 4th October.
We are still waiting for Government guidance on vaccinations for patients aged 50 to 64, until then we are only able to offer to those patients already eligible.
Please arrive at your slotted appointment time due to strict social distancing.