We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Please Click here to take the survey
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
GT1 exists for Type 1 Diabetic children locally, a monthly place to go to have fun, be safe and most importantly mix with other children suffering from the same condition which can be very supportive for them.
More details here: http://gotype1.com
The surgery has full access for disabled patients and a lift to the first floor consulting rooms.
GPs and practice staff are being asked to support our OOH services and work with their patients ahead of the Bank Holiday weekends in May (1st and 29th May), to ensure that any prescriptions are issued/collected in good time.
This will enable the OOH clinicians to respond more quickly to patients who develop an urgent clinical need
· Over the Easter weekend a significant proportion of non-urgent NHS111 calls were for repeat prescriptions (78% of “speak to” activity)
· 85% of those calls were classed as “Urgent: 2 hour response required” i.e. two thirds of total activity
· NHS England have launched a prescribing pharmacist pilot but this is still in early stages…
Urgent care services available for you and your patients
· You will find a handy list of OOH services for your patients on our websites. Please do share this link with your local community when and where possible:
· ley Hospital sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/services/servicedetails.htm?directoryID=16384 (http://www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/services/servicedetails.htm?directoryID=16384) (The unit is open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday, including bank holidays. Last referrals accepted at 6pm).
(Site updated 20/07/2017)